720 Tally Ho Ct
Clayton, CA 94517
STUNNING VIEWS OF MT. DIABLO!
- - PRICED AT $1,050,000 - -
3 Bedrooms 2 Full Baths, Built in 1976 on .93 acres in Prestigious Diablo Downs Horse Community. Many beautiful trees on property including 2 redwood groves, pepper trees, and crepe myrtles, to name a few. Property is very private and secluded, in cul-de-sac location. Set back from the road. Fantastic views of Mt. Diablo!
- Beautiful cobblestone walkway amongst a Zen garden of flowers and plants goes up to the entrance of the house
- 2017 2 Level redwood deck-Large enough for a table and chairs to enjoy Mt. Diablo
- 2016 New Hardy board siding with insulation and windows. New paint and fixtures
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops and open concept into living room. Recessed lighting with white cabinets
- Stainless Steel Appliances. Gas/Gas free standing stove
- Wood burning fireplace in family room, with sit-down hearth
- Kitchen and front windows of house offer fabulous view of Mt. Diablo
- Hardwood floors throughout the whole house minus the bathrooms. Newer in Bedrooms
2005 New Ceiling - No popcorn ceiling in this house!
Sun filled house with 3 bedrooms 2 full baths - single story built in 1976
Plenty of closet space in Master Bedroom
New 50 - Gallon Water Heater
2 Sliders to go out in lovely backyard
- 2017 New Redwood Deck in backyard to watch the horses
- Short Walk/Ride to Mt Diablo State Park - Miles of Riding and Hiking Trails
- 6-Acre park which includes Large Horse Arena, Picnic Area, and gate to Mt Diablo State Park Trails
HORSE SET-UP WHICH INCLUDES:
- 4-Stall Barn - Stall Mats in 4 stalls. Also includes Hay Storage for 80 plus bales of hay plus shavings. Plus extra space to keep tack and supplies.
- Barn has new (2017) shingle roof to keep horses, hay, and shavings dry in winter
- Barn has French drains around perimeter to keep water out of barn
- Inside of Barn has nice redwood finish to stall doors and walls
- 60 ft total of shed row stalls to keep horses dry and protected from the sun and rain. Shed Row has French drain to keep area dry and stall mats for feeding or shavings. End of Shed Row has window to give extra air in summer and protection in winter.
- Pipe rail fencing so you can configure pasture based on horse's needs
- Extra shade extensions from stall doors
- Water/hose in barn, for easy access for watering or bathing horses
- Area for horses large enough for horses to run, buck and play!
- White vinyl fence with solar hot wire to keep horses in area and safe
- 50 ft Round pen to exercise horses on property if you don't feel like walking to arena, which is in 6 Acre Park
- 6 ft Gate in back of barn that backs up to Mitchel Canyon. Load hay into barn from there. You can ride out back of property to Mt Diablo State Park
- Dry Footing for winter - 700 ton of quarter - by dust - no mud in the winter!
- View of Mt Diablo from back pasture is stunning all times of the year!
- 6 ft Chain Link privacy fence around very large area so dogs can run and play. You can see horses from house
- Doggie Door
- Dogs are allowed in 6 acre park off leash with supervision
- 5 Minute walk to Mt Diablo State Park
- 5 Minutes from Downtown Clayton & Concord, with restaurants, shopping and parks
- 5 Minutes to schools
- Close to new Whole Foods - PetSmart - Petco
This Property is Shown by Appointment Only.
ROBIN P. FROST
Town & Country Realty Associates
Cal DRE 01039978
Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed.